Do you have experience as a Payroll Manager? Do you have full understanding of all aspects of running a busy payroll bureau? Have you worked in a Practice setting previously? If so I have the role for you!
My client is based in the Newport area and is looking for a strong Payroll Manager to join a busy team. Previous experience working in a practice environment is essential for this role.
What's in it for me?
My client is offering a salary to the right candidate of £20,000- £23,000 depending on experience with an excellent benefits package.
Do I have the relevant experience? The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
• Weekly, monthly & 4 weekly payroll
• 80/90 payroll over 3 businesses
• E mail or open payslips
• PAYE coding notices, check and understand
• Directors NIC annual earnings
• Employers NIC allowance understanding
• P11D benefits in kind understanding ( for PAYE coding notice purposes ) but not completion of the returns. Dealt with via tax staff.
• Pensions auto enrolment full understanding
• NEST pension auto enrolment set up and administration
• Other auto enrolment administration ( non NEST )
• P45, P46
• P60 and year end procedure
• RTI reporting
• CIS deductions and CIS returns
• CIS contractor statements
• CIS deductions from Limited companies
• Verification of subcontractors
• Maternity pay
• Sick pay
• Paternity pay
• Childcare vouchers/scheme
• Deductions from earnings, CSA, court orders etc
• Admin re payroll billing, quarterly and monthly. Include re runs etc
• Living wage
• National minimum wage
• Full understanding of all aspects of running a busy payroll bureau
How do I apply?
Please contact Shane Lauder on 02920 388466 or alternatively you can email Shane.email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job