Fantastic Payroll Manager role in the Lancaster area for a brilliant business. Looking for an experienced payroll professional to process end to end payroll for their employees.
- Managing both weekly and monthly payrolls for employees, ensuring compliance with all statutory, legislative and company rules and procedures.
- Fully understand RTI legislation and oversee the submission of necessary details to HMRC accurately and in the timeframe required
- Interaction with HMRC via internet portals on a monthly basis as required
- Undertake monthly and year end reconciliations (Payroll, Pensions, PAYE, NIC, deductions)
- Reconcile the National Insurance due on expenses and benefits, report to finance and return to HMRC
- Provide reports and journals for finance
- Calculate accurate amounts to pay, deductions, overtime, bonuses, and allowances
- Creates new records for new starters and process leavers as required
- Processes SSP, OSP, holiday, maternity, paternity leave, or sickness benefits or entitlements as required
- Advise employees and managers on payroll issues as first point of contact for enquiries
- Manage computer software and systems (Sage 50 payroll)
The successful candidate will have a positive, solutions focussed attitude and possess excellent organisational and planning skills. We are looking for someone who is methodical and compliant in terms of processes / procedures and who can consult and engage with others
You will need to demonstrate at least 3-5 years Payroll experience at the very minimum and have experience of processing Payroll. CIPP or CIPD qualification is desirable.
Interviews are being conducted asap within Covid guidelines so please apply asap with your cv if you wish to be considered for this great role.
The Award-Winning Eventus Recruitment Group recruits talented legal, HR and finance professionals, throughout the UK and in particular, across Lancashire, Yorkshire, Cheshire, North East, Cumbria, Merseyside, Wales, Bristol, Somerset, Hampshire, London & Home Counties on both a permanent and contract basis.
Eventus is Latin for "Results" and our main aim is to provide both candidates and clients with a thorough, professional and effective service.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'