My client in the heart of Hertfordshire are looking for Payroll Specialist to join their team. Reporting to the MD you will have all rounded experience with end to end payroll and have the ability to provide advice and a fresh eye on all aspects of the payroll process and current regulations.
What's on offer?
* 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
* Free parking on site
* Perk box
* Progression opportunities
* Processing end to end payroll
* Providing advice on the payroll process and regulations
* Purchase ledger
* Sales Ledger
* Production of daily/weekly reports
* Credit Control
* Liaising with clients and customers
Skills and experience required
* Experience using Sage Line 50 desirable
* Up to date on all payroll legislation
* Technically ambitious
* Intermediate/advanced excel skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'