Based in Luton, Bedfordshire, our rapidly expanding and nationwide business services client is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Payroll Manager to join their successful and fast-paced team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone with previous payroll experience who has supervised teams within a fast-paced environment with excellent attention to detail and strong administration and customer service skills.
The main purpose of this role will be to deliver a high quality payroll service, providing timely and accurate pay to employees within the Group in accordance with agreed policies and procedures, contracts of employment and statutory legislation.
The role manages multiple payroll cycles and this role is responsible for managing the day to day of the teams and reports directly into the Finance Director.
This company is a nationwide business with a strong foothold in their market. They are continuously expanding and are constantly recognised for their excellent service.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills with previous experience in leading a small team. You will be able to demonstrate working knowledge of leading a busy payroll team in a fast paced, high volume industry. The candidate will have excellent knowledge of PAYE and HMRC practices and procedures.
Duties will include:
- Manage and lead the payroll team and have full and complete understanding of all policies, processes and procedures
- Ensuring continuous improvement to system functionality and payroll procedures and deliverables
- Take ownership of any payments made outside of the standard monthly run and work with managers and individuals to ensure these are kept to a minimum
- Ensure Payroll function complies with all HMRC legislation and that all forms and statements are provided to HMRC and employees within the requisite deadlines
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of annual P35 return and distribution of all P60s
- Reconcile information relating to the P35 submission monthly
- Provide relevant information regarding monthly payments to HMRC, pension providers and all other parties to Finance and oversee the physical payments made
- Ensure the reporting and payments made relating to all benefit schemes are accurate, timely and reconciled
For more information about this role or any other Payroll jobs in Luton, Bedfordshire, contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'