Our client is an accountancy firm based in Chester, who are seeking a highly experienced payroll professional to join their team and to lead their payroll department.
- You will lead a small team of administrators in managing all aspects of end to end payroll.
- Acting as payroll expert when liaising with clients.
- Developing and training others to help them maximise their potential.
- Minimum of 5 years end to end payroll experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- The ability to motivate and develop a small team.
The company offer standard working hours of 9am - 5pm and 25 days holiday per year. The salary offered will be commensurate with experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'