FRS are assisting a well established business who have experienced excellent growth over the recent years. Working alongside a small finance team, reporting into the Finance Director and managing two Payroll Assistants, you will be oversee the workload and hold full responsibility. The business are quite manual in their processes currently and candidates who want to stamp their mark and improve the payroll process will be held in high regard! You will be a key part of the operational team so previous management experience is essential (ideally 5 years minimum)
Duties will include
- Managing the monthly payroll process for circa 550 staff using Sage
- Ensuring efficiency within the payroll team
- Improving processes and implementing new procedures accordingly
- Ensure a balance in payroll accounts by auditing information, recognising and correcting irregularities and creating journal entries
- Be responsible for accurately running the monthly payroll including HMRC payments and payroll journal
- Produce pension data on a monthly basis and successfully submit the data to various pension scheme providers
- Attain payroll monetary standards by offering yearly budget information, identifying variances, monitoring expenditures, and executing modifying actions
- Keep records up to date by reviewing and entering modifications, including exemptions, deductions, status and pay, vacation earned, paid time not worked and insurance & modifications
Virtual interviews via Zoom will be conducted as soon as possible with a view for the succesful candidate to start immediately!
Flexible working hours are available with a core working week of 37.5hpw.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'