As the Payroll Manager, your role will be to oversee the Umbrella Payroll function, growing the brand from where it stands today (circa 100 Payrolls). You will join the friendly, dynamic and fun team in either Winchester or Ringwood.
My client are a well established group of Accounting firms based in multiple offices on the South Coast. They provide specialist Accountancy and Umbrella services to contractors, freelancers and SMEs, and their aim is to become the most respected in this field in the UK.
As a Payroll Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
Liaise with partners in on-boarding new umbrella employees and agreeing contract terms.
- Management of junior employees
- KPI Reporting for the Board
- Advise and implement new Payroll processes.
- Process Payroll (monthly and weekly) for our Umbrella employees
- Deal with HMRC queries
- Auto enrolment, pensions, submissions
- End of year returns
- PAYE Controls
- Focus on industry leading service
To be successful in your application for Payroll Manager, you should be/have:
Payroll experience (umbrella experience would be beneficial but not essential as long as you're willing to learn
Confident and organised
Able to work as part of a team and a strong decision maker
Have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Opportunity to run the business
- Excellent Salary on Offer
- Benefits to include: Generous holiday entitlement, Perkbox, Study support, Death in service cover, Private medical cover,Flexible working
- "Payroll" OR "Umbrella" OR "CIPP" OR "Winchester" OR "Ringwood"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'