JOB SPEC - Payroll Manager
This is your opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic Accounts Practice in Liverpool.
Due to growth they are looking to recruit a Payroll Manager to join their team based in prestigious waterfront offices that offer Free Parking on site.
As a Payroll Manager you are required to process client’s payroll on a monthly or weekly basis, ensuring all information and records relating to payroll are up to date.
You must be pro-active organised and efficient to successfully support the business.
Your main duties are:
- Processing payroll as per each client requirements
- Maintain payroll records.
- Ensure processes and procedures follow current regulations.
- Respond and resolve queries from clients about payroll
- Calculate wages and deductions
- Regular use of payroll systems including data compilation and input.
- Liaising with HMRC
- Ensure all clients’ needs are met.
- Calculate tax and NI commitments
- Issue tax forms when needed.
- Check hours and calculate overtime and holiday pay.
- Process and submit pensions.
- Be focused and diligent with an excellent attention to detail.
- Completion of monthly CIS returns
At all times you must perform and assist with other duties that may not be listed above to assist with the business.
If you have the required skills and qualifications, then do please forward your CV to Julie O’Leary at Purchasing Professionals and call to chat further.
- Client Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'