Summary of role
To oversee and be responsible for the start to end payroll process over all service lines in line with HMRC compliance are payroll regulations.
The Payroll Manger will also be responsible to support and mentor the payroll executive.
- Knowledge of payroll processes for Payroll
- Oversees direct payroll procedures
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and payroll tax obligations
- Supervise and coach payroll team
- Coordinate timekeeping and payroll systems
- Desired experience with Solutio
- Maintain and produce reports
- Keen eye for details and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Can deal with wide range of payroll queries
- Calculating and deducting all statutory requirements which include Tax, NI, SMP, SPP, SSP, RTI, HMRC regulations
- Pension knowledge
- Can adapt to relevant payroll system
- Processing Starters and Leavers
- Processing forms P45/P46/P6/P9
- Reversal payments
- Monitoring multiple deadlines
- Dealing with any employee and client queries.
- Can manage and support Payroll assistant
- Experience within the industry (minimum 1 year)
- Understanding of Payroll
- Team management experience (desired)
- Manages stress well and can multi-task well
- Naturally proactive and strives to think outside of the box
- Professional communication skills
- Can operate fully autonomously without close Direction
- 360 Cycle understanding of all payroll types
- Understanding of payroll marketplace
- Understanding of compliance, and its importance
- High attention to detail
- Professional and approachable disposition to work and the workplace
- Punctual and well-presented always
- Robust, resilient, and tenacious
- Goes that extra mile to achieve results
- Meet Deadlines
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'