• Oversee the team in Milton Keynes to ensure all payroll deadlines are met while providing exceptional client service;
• Be aware and monitor team workloads and ensure resource allocation is appropriate, utilising the resource of the national team as appropriate;
• Ensure that national policies and procedures are fully implemented in your team;
• Attend staff and client meetings to deal with service issues and provide solutions to appease situations and clients.
• Monitor team financial performance including oversight of billing, cash collection, staff utilisation, recoveries and workload capacity;
• Carry out staff reviews and ensure team aspirations are recognised by way of the competency framework (staff skills assessment);
• Mentoring, supervising and training new and existing team members;
• To keep up to date with new payroll legislation and compliance, and ensure changes are introduced to Team and client payrolls;
• To identify areas where improvements can be made and put forward suitable recommendations towards changing the payroll procedures and the team’s operation;
• Assist in proposal preparation and some marketing activities;
• Develop and maintain relationships with internal and key external client account contacts at all level; and
• To work with other departments and understand the services that are being provided to clients (and not just payroll).
• Experience of managing/running multiple payrolls;
• Must have good applied knowledge of Payroll legislation;
• Experience in leading a team and dealing with related issues; and
• Actively seeks to enhance expertise and knowledge through self-development.
• Must be able to travel between both Milton Keynes and London Offices
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'