Reed Payroll are pleased to be working with an organisation in Billericay who are looking to hire a Payroll Manager.
This is a full time, permanent role, with the successful candidate being well remunerated with a competitive rate of pay, and an array of company benefits.
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £40,000 per annum >
Benefits: Pension, Gym Membership, 28 days holiday, Twice Yearly Bonus, Parking Nearby
- Preparation of payroll data; including starters / leavers / amendments
- Calculating staff pay including overtime rates and statutory deductions eg Pensions, SSP, SMP etc
- Responsibility for completing monthly payroll
- Completion of all statutory and regulatory returns to HMRC
- Authorising childcare vouchers
- Identify and resolve system errors
- Record payroll data on accounting software
- Monthly reconciliations of payroll balance sheet
- Prepare schedules for staff
- Preparation of payroll journals
- Maintain up to date knowledge of legislation and regulation; reporting on any impacts changes may have.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience as a Payroll Manager
- Knowledge of payroll and accounting systems
- Knowledge of legislative and regulatory requirements
- Experience implementing controls / audits
- CIPP qualification and membership highly desirable
Interested? Please apply now to be considered for this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'