This is an excellent opportunity for a Payroll professional with managerial experience to progress their career in an environment that encourages professional development and rewards merit. Strong communication skills are absolutely essential as this role will function as a key lynchpin between the Payroll Department, HR, Finance, Executive Directors and the broader company.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Prepare and reconcile the monthly payroll ensuring all internal control procedures are followed;
• Supervise the preparation of the subsidiary payroll ensuring the correct treatment of income tax and national insurance is assessed for each individual;
• Reconcile all payroll control accounts on a monthly basis from the payroll system to the general ledge
• Implement the processing of the annual pay awards and increments;
• Ensure that all sickness and absence records and reports are effectively and efficiently actioned on the payroll system;
• Manage and direct the payroll staff within the office;
• Assist the Department Manager regarding pension deductions, pensionable service and the transfer of service to and from external pension funds;
• Be responsible for testing and implementing of all new changes on the payroll system;
• Support the strategic corporate objectives in the provision of financial management information on payroll costs to inform the cash-flow, monitor the spend against budget, assist with financial reporting that informs the company’s overall strategic financial plans;
• Propose and develop policies and procedures in relation to payroll matters in order to maintain sound systems of financial internal controls;
• To liaise with internal and external auditors on all payroll matters; and
• Undertake ad hoc duties within the remit of the post as requested by Senior Management.
• Applicants must hold a relevant Payroll Qualification, preferably CIPP or equivalent;
• Previous experience management experience;
• Developed knowledge of relevant payroll legislation; and
• +5 years of work experience as a payroll professional
To learn more, you can also reach out to email@example.com or 028 9033 0604.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'