- Payroll Manager
- Business Services
- My client, a highly influential FTSE 250 business in Carlisle requires a Payroll Manager to join the company on a permanent basis
- You will be responsible for managing a team of Assisting Managers, Team leaders and administrators
- Running a weekly/fortnightly and monthly payroll
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Undertake operational work on behalf of senior management and the client as required
- Represent senior management at clients meetings as required.
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with clients, senior management, team leads, and prospective clients
- A proven background in Payroll Management required
- The ability to manage a sizeable team inclusive of Assistant Managers, Team leaders and Administrators
- Effective communication and leadership skills
- Experience of ERP systems including Excel
- Competitive salary + benefits
- payroll manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'