An excellent opportunity has arisen for a well-established business based in Marlow, who are seeking a permanent Payroll Manager.
You will manage the delivery of the monthly payroll for the Company.
As part of the wider HR Operations team, you will ensure the work you are doing crosses over with their processes to ensure a smooth and consistent way of working. You'll also play a key part in compliance; to HMRC, audit and company policies.
You will have:
- Proven payroll management experience either in-house or working for a third party managed service provider across a large workforce
- Detailed payroll knowledge sufficient to calculate Tax, NI, SSP and SMP, and to deal with complex employee pay queries and manage the year end payroll process.
- Disciplined and detail driven in your approach
- Team management experience, someone who will push the team to get things done quickly but be appreciative of workload and fostering a positive working environment.
- Resilience, it is important you are pragmatic and future thinking in your mindset.
- If you are CIPP qualified this would be great, however it is not essential.
The salary being offered for this role is £50k + Bonus. The company offer excellent benefits such as 25 days holiday, gym membership and various discount vouchers.
If this role looks of interest, please apply below or send your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'