You will be responsible for:
• Processing weekly and monthly payroll for various clients
• Preparation and submission of P11d's when required
• Deal with HMRC/Client queries
• End of year Payroll returns
• CIS Submissions
• Auto enrolment pension contributions
• Tax Code adjustments
To be considered for this position you must have previously worked in Practice or have experience processing a large payroll.
In return you will receive:
• A competitive salary DOE
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Death in service
• Duvet days
• Flexible working
• Childcare vouchers
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'