Have you ever worked in payroll functions, and thought, if I had my way, I could run this and organise this function a lot better?
This role will give you that chance.
It's setting up procedures and the team from scratch. It's setting things up the right way to make the function effective. It's your chance to finally get things the way they should be.
The company is very successful, the accounts make for good reading and your line manager in this role will give you the freedom you need to get the right systems, processes and people in place. It won't be easy, it will have challenges but it will flood your CV with achievements and leave you with a function to be proud of.
The company and team are ambitious and therefore the role will have plenty of room to progress too.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management and development of a small payroll team likely to be 2 Assistants initially
- Leading the team in the processing of monthly payroll for a large employee base (500+)
- Liaison with sites across the Midlands - some travel will be required in the early stages but will then quickly quieten down
- Management, improvement of existing payroll systems
- Development of existing payroll processes
- Experience in a similar role previously
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"