Your new company
A dynamic and fast-paced business is looking for a Payroll Manager to join their growing payroll team. This job will suit a Payroll Supervisor, Payroll Team Leader or Payroll Manager with the ability to manage a small team and a busy payroll. This is a contract position.
Your new role
Your new role will be a busy and challenging position which will include the following:
- Managing payroll for over 9000 employees across the UK & Ireland
- To ensure efficient reporting to all pension bodies
- Assist in preparation of P11d, PSA and associated HMRC payments
- Work closely with the business to solve queries
- Ensure the team and department work to professional and timely services
- Work closely with business managers and leaders to provide information required
- Liaise with government bodies and other 3rd parties
- Take initiative to maintain, create and improve payroll processes and training documentation
- Payroll reconciliations
- Reconcile RTI files and submit to HMRC
- Manage team and perform reviews and one to ones
- Work closely with Head of Payroll to perform internal audits, identify system requirements and assist with payroll projects
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will ideally hold a CIPP foundation degree or similar. You will have experience working on UK and Irish payroll, any experience of a system upgrade or implementation will also be advantageous. Furthermore you will be an experienced people manager with the desire to train and develop juniors.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered and excellent salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in a hands on leadership role which will provide you with exceptional experience in a growing business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.