Excellent opportunity for a Payroll Manager to cover a 12 month FTC within an organisation based in Preston. You will be taking full responsibility the end to end payroll across the group and be a technical expert on all aspects of the payroll and pensions provision, employment related HMRC matters.
- Ensure the Groups Payroll operates in line with current requirements of all statutory bodies
- Ensure the Group operates its pension schemes in line with current requirements of HMRC and pension providers
- Keep abreast of forthcoming legislation & regulatory rulings impacting payroll, pensions and benefits
- Ensure the accurate and timely payment of staff salaries through the iTrent payroll system,
- Oversee and support a Payroll Administrator
- Maintain and review Payroll system on an ongoing basis
- Various projects as directed by Head of HR
- CIPP qualified
- Experience of managing an inhouse Payroll stsyem
- iTrent experience
Benefits include flexible working hours, 26 days holiday plus your birthday off, enhanced pension, healrthcare scheme
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, please click on the link to apply.