Immediately seeking : Payroll Specialist
Are you experienced in payroll and ready to step into an advanced position? This is an excellent opportunity to work with an exemplary and growing business and to secure a full time Payroll Specialist position based just outside Towcester.
Ideally you will have 3 years experience working in a payroll position and if that happens to have been in a Chartered Accountants it'd also be beneficial in your application however this isn't essential.
- Full payroll resposibility from start to finish for 200 clients
- Adhering to time specific deadlines through organised prioritisation of tasks
- Set up PAYE and pension schemes for new clients to the business
- Regularly interact with clients to ensure information is regularly updated and amended for full query resolutionif or when needed
- Create invoices as required for payroll needs
- Other adhoc and relevant tasks
This is an excellent opportunity situated at a desirable location so don't hesitate to make contact for more information or apply today. Feel free to call me on or email .
- Auto enrolment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job