A Payroll Manager position to supervise and manage a small team of Payroll Administrators at a centrally-located Accountancy Practice in Watford.
An Accountancy Practice based in Watford.
The Payroll Manager will:
- Manage a small team of 4-5 Payroll Administrators
- Oversee payroll for a large number of clients (100+)
- Use Xero to process and review payroll
- Authorise month end
- Ensure that all queries are responded to
- Ensure accurate reports are produced on time
- Work on projects to review and improve payroll processes
The Payroll Manager will need to be extremely confident in end to end payroll processes as well as having managed junior Payroll staff.
You will need to have a good understanding of payroll systems as well as excellent Excel and report writing skills. You should have worked within a Payroll Bureau/Accountancy Practice previously and have managed payroll for a large number of clients.
Any experience with making improvements to Payroll processes would be highly desirable.
The Payroll Manager will receive a salary between £35,000 and £40,000 with annual salary reviews and a great benefits package.
- accountancy practice