We are currently recruiting a Payroll Manager for one of the most well thought of regional firms in the Eastleigh area. You will be working for a Director of this company and leading a small team that provides professional services and delivers managed payrolls on behalf of their clients. This is a broad payroll management role and one that will give an ambitious, driven professional the space to take overall responsibility for a bureau based payroll function.
Due to continued success our client is looking to recruit an experienced payroll bureau manager, with the necessary experience to manage the delivery of busy payroll services. Key aspects to the role will include:
- Managing the daily operations of the payroll bureau and leading the team in their processing of client payrolls.
- Liaising directly with bureau clients in relation to their payroll requirements
- Managing the collection of payroll related data and documentation
- Overseeing the calculation of relevant tax, NI and relevant statutory payments
- Dealing with escalated payroll queries and enquiries
- Overseeing weekly and monthly payroll processes for multiple clients
- Coordinating the production of payroll related reports and associated documentation
The Ideal Candidate
You will be well educated with strong, progressive payroll related experience to date. Character is important in this role; you will need to be well organised and driven to manage varied weekly and monthly payroll bureau operations to strict deadlines. Good communications skills are essential, as is the ability to effectively lead a small team. Strong technical payroll knowledge is required, alongside good computer systems skills including MS Excel. You should also be able to demonstrate the ability to work pro-actively and have a 'can do’ attitude to work completed.
This is an excellent role with an excellent company. Due to the high volume of applications we will be unable to respond to individual applications, so please assume you have not been successful if you have not been contacted within 3 working days.