Our client is a growing technology business with its EMEA head office based in Winnersh Triangle. Due to expansion and progression of staff our client is looking to hire a Payroll Manager. This role will be supporting the day to day payroll activities, supervising staff and also processing larger payrolls for a number of European entities.
Some key duties of this role will be;
• Supervising a team of 3 administrators
• Liaising with a payroll bureau to ensure the timely and accurate processing of payroll
• Multi-task several countries on a monthly cycle
• Dealing with all in country employees regarding with payroll queries
• Managing the administration of company benefits and their suppliers
• Ad hoc and special projects as and when required
• Other ad hoc audit activity and reporting as required, including SOX auditing
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous multi-national payroll and benefits experience, proficiency in the use of computer systems and MS Office (including excel) and have good communication skills. Having experience in ADP streamlining would be very advantageous.