We are an Accountancy practice based in Birmingham City Centre looking to recruit an experienced payroll manager
The responsibilities payroll manager responsibilities will be as listed below:
- Preparation of monthly/weekly payroll for 50 plus clients.
- Set up and manage company pension schemes with NEST on behalf of clients.
- Manage and supervise junior staff members during monthly and weekly payroll processing.
- The payroll manager will be directly reporting to the partner or senior manager.
- Minimum of five years proven experience as a Payroll manager with small to medium size accountancy practice..
- Hands-on experience with Sage Payroll
- Have good communication skills and ability to liaise directly with clients on payroll matters
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"