Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Payroll Manager based in Basildon. This role will be joining a rapidly expanding organisation with a significant global presence who are currently undergoing a period of sustained and rapid expansion.
Typical Duties Include:
- Responsible for the daily management and supervision of Payroll Team
- Managing the end to end processing of company Payroll
- Supporting month-end close with the reconciliation of Salaries, Tax Payables and Pensions
- Ensuring that Payroll Systems are compliant with Tax Regulations
- Administration of expense claim process and company credit card scheme
- Leading process and system improvements within the Payroll department to champion best working practice
- Maintaining agreed KPIs to ensure all targets are consistently achieved for daily management reporting
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a high volume Payroll position where they have been leading and developing a team, as well as a proven background in the review of existing processes/controls/systems and implementing best work practice.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy & HR Specialists in East Anglia.
- Payroll Manager
- Payroll Supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job