Morgan McKinley are urgently recruiting for a PAYROLL MANAGER to join a fast-growing and exciting company based in Central Bristol. This role is permanent and paying up to £40,000 per annum (DOE).
Key responsibilities of the PAYROLL MANAGER:
- Assist in managing a payroll of circa 3,000 employees
- Dealing with a significant number of leavers / joiners and performing ID checks to ensure employees have eligibility to work
- Dealing with pensions, and four weekly and monthly payroll
- Management of a small team and identifying system improvements alongside the Financial Controller and Business Systems Manager
- Have the opportunity to be part of ongoing change and process improvement
To apply for this role or for further details, please email your CV to or call our Bristol office on .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.