Boutique Investment Bank based in Central London has an opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join its Finance division.
Boutique Investment Banking business with international reach. Based in Central London.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the administration and execution of the monthly payroll for employees of a number of different entities across multiple jurisdictions (UK, EMEA and Asia).
You will be responsible for the accounting of payroll and staff benefits (including posting journals etc) and duties include:
- Completion of monthly payroll for employees
- Updating the standard monthly payroll for adjustments, including but not limited to leavers and starter calculations, SMP/SPP calculations, bonuses, RSUs, and updating mandatory information and calculating salaries of inbound secondees
- Managing overseas branch payrolls
- Completion of all payroll related year end returns - P35, P11D, PSA analysis
- Accounting for various benefits, to include private medical insurance, death in service and sickness cover
- Comp related payments and postings
- Accounting for RSUs across multiple entities in UK and US GAAP
- Accounting for healthcare and other personal insurances
- Degree Level or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years previous payroll experience
- International payroll administration and understanding of RSUs
- Related professional accreditation preferable
- Financial services sector experience strongly preferred
- Benefits administration experience including bonus payments
- Accounting for payroll (Accruals, journals etc)
Competitive salary and benefits package including bonus