This successful company in High Wycombe is looking for a Payroll Manager to join their dedicated and hardworking team. You’ll be responsible for managing an effective payroll process and complex pension scheme, ensuring salaries are paid and correct information is sent to pension providers and HMRC. With an ethos of excellence and commitment, this company is looking for someone who reflects these values in addition to demonstrable and in depth experience in payroll and pension processes.
Day to day responsibilities of the Payroll Manager will be:
- Managing all aspects of a busy payroll operation
- Co-managing a HR & Payroll officer
- Operating payroll processes from beginning to end
- Accurately inputting and recording information and data into the SAGE payroll database
- Submitting monthly payroll reports
- Liaising with staff to acquire all necessary documentation including tax, NI and pension information
- Processing overtime payments and monitor sick pay allowances
- Remaining up to date with payroll and pension legislation and processes
- Assisting the HR department with administrative duties where necessary
In this supportive and helpful team dynamic, you must be able to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines and have the ability to create excellent relationships with colleagues and third party suppliers. So much so that you can advise staff on any pension, tax and national insurance queries.
If you think this role would be ideal for you, please apply today.
Please note that this post is conditional to an enhanced DBS check.