This well-established firm of chartered accountants based in Walsall are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their busy department on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will manage a diverse client portfolio, largely comprised of small to medium sized enterprises, providing all payroll and auto enrolment services. As Payroll Manager you will be responsible for managing weekly and monthly payrolls for approximately 150 clients and all other payroll related duties, whilst ensuring employees are paid accurately and on time in line with procedures and legal compliance.
The Payroll Manager will be responsible for:
- Ongoing development of an efficient and effective payroll function whilst supervising and supporting the payroll support administration officer
- Ensuring a focus is maintained on providing excellent customer service
- Manage and control all aspects of the processing of payroll
- Running approx. 150 client payrolls of varying sizes and frequencies
- Calculating SSP, SMP. SPP, Holiday, Overtime etc.
- RTI submission and auto-enrolment
- Submission of year-end forms such as P60
- Liaise with HMRC and assist with queries
- Keeping up-to-date with new payroll legislation and compliance
Essential Requirements are:
- Extensive experience in running payrolls from start to finish including all statutory calculations, RTI and year end
- Previous bureau experience is a must
- Dealing with multiple/complex payrolls either from a bureau background or multi-site industry role
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients/HMRC and resolve any queries
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job