We are a well-established cleaning company seeking a Payroll Manager to join our small friendly team based within our office in Feltham.
To be considered for this role you'll need to be self-starting and highly PC literate with excellent skills in Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Outlook and Word. You'll also need to be personable with strong attention to detail and have excellent verbal and written English with at least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Vetting and set up of new employees as per company process
- Process leavers
- Apply for DBS checks
- Apply for SIA licences where applicable
- Manage & process a monthly and four weekly payroll
- Manage and distribute wage sheets
- Process amendments to site budgets as per cost control sheet
- Action SMP, SPP and SSP payments as well as A.O.E deductions
- Complete all paperwork from DWP and Inland Revenue
- Manage pension schemes
- Complete all year end processes, including P11D’s, Sage year end updates, Tax codes and any other legislative updates
- Manage all HR related issues including disciplinary procedures, grievances, appeals and organisational restructures
- TUPE Management
Candidates should have at least 3-5 years’ experience in Payroll.
We will also be looking for the following:
- Experience using Sage Payroll
- Good IT skills
- Good communications skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Clear and logical thinking
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- A respect for confidentiality