AJ Chambers are currently assisting an established firm of Accountants in the recruitment of a Payroll Manager for their office in Colchester, Essex. Our is offering the possibly chance of flexible working hours as well.
Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Manager/Senior to join their expanding team, they are looking for someone who is forward-thinking and someone who is ready to work as part of the business and lead the payroll function.
- To liaise with clients and prepare their payrolls
- Client payrolls vary in frequency (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually) and in size, 200 payrolls that are large and small
- Accurate production of client payroll
- Auto Enrolment
- RTI Submissions
- Maintains up to date understanding of clients' businesses.
- Maintains good working relationships with clients' staff.
- Is aware of the wide range of company services, and spots opportunities to potentially sell those services to clients.
- Takes an active role in business development, and promoting the firm in the local area.
The perfect candidate will have experience in CIS Systems and Auto-enrolment.
For further information on the position, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers
- Payroll Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"