A fast developing educational centre based in Sunderland are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to join their finance team
This is a full time permanent position for the right candidate.
Reporting directly to to the Finance Director you will be responsible for running the end to end payroll for multiple departments.
- Accurate payroll calculation, minimum errors
- All allocated control accounts reconciled on a monthly basis.
- Timely payment of payroll
- Prompt completion of payroll process
- Operate and maintain the payroll software/system
- Independently process end to end payroll processing
- Maintaining accurate payroll records
- Reconcile monthly payroll changes
- Manage all pension schemes
- Manage all third party payments (e.g. HMRC, Union fees etc.)
- General Finance duties
- Communicate and liaise with nominated HR representatives
- Be an experienced payroll practitioner, including experience of running an end to end
- Have a recognised qualification in a payroll discipline.
- Have the ability to resolve and reconcile issues with limited supervision by identifying
sources of errors, making retrospective corrections and ensuring that appropriate
controls are put in place to prevent re occurrence.
- Be highly competent in analysis and interpretation of information.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, particularly in developing relationships with internal
- Be prepared to take ownership of tasks and outputs, without requiring day to day
- Proactively seek improvements to controls and efficient processes
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business