Rutherford Briant are currently recruitiing for a Payroll Manager based in Enfield. Our client is a Market Leading Construction Group who are currently experience a period of growth.
This position will be responsible for the day to day management of a Payroll team beneath yourself and overseeing the administration of Weekly/Monthly Payroll.
Typical Duties Include:
- Managing a team of 6 in Payroll including an Assistant Payroll Manager
- Ensuring that the end to end administration of Payroll is administered accurately and within set time periods
- Leading the implementation of companies auto-enrolment and pension shceme
- Responding to all queries raised from processed payroll
- Assisting with the production of all year-end documentation
- Administration of new starters/leavers, updating company records with all correct and up to date employee information
- Authorisation of company expenses and making payments
- Constant review of administration processes and implementing best working practice
- Development and training of junior members of staff
- Recruitment of new members of staff
- Ad-Hoc project work as required
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of managing a high volume Payroll Function, ideally within the Construction Industry. A confident communicator and effective leadership skills are essential in this role as you will act as the main point of contact for all Payroll Queries, both internally and externally from the business as well as being a key driver behind department efficiencies.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy and HR Recruitment Specialists in East Anglia.
- Payroll Services
- People Management
- Payroll Systems
- Payroll Manager