Accountable Recruitment are proud to be working in collaboration with a dynamic, service provider organisation in Warrington.
Not for the faint hearted, this is a much varied role requiring the expertise of a proven CIPP qualified professional who is familiar with managing a Payroll function including a growing team.
The successful new appointment will be required to manage the teams output and development ensuring all controls and compliance is correct for a growing work force totalling more than 28,000 workers.
Joining this successful organisation you will immediately feel part of the team and involved in a number of senior, strategic decisions. This really is a hands on role offering long term career progression therefore an impressive background in Payroll management, Rti, auto-enrolment (NEST), including CIPP qualification would be of great benefit although not essential.
Candidates who are familiar with people management and are qualified by experience will be considered.
This will be a two stage interview process with a due to start date expected in the New Year.
In return you will;
- Commence work on a permanent basis in Warrington
- Be given a thorough induction and hand over in to the role
- Receive a wonderful opportunity to put your stamp on the role and take ownership for the whole payroll function including compliance, audit, staff training and development
- Enjoy the responsibility of managing a number of key tasks whilst being the main go-to-person in Payroll
- Take an active part in the implementation of new payroll processes and legislation
- Be part of an exciting company who are keen to offer all employee's training and support, future development
- Be offered a competitive package, 32 days holiday, pension, private healthcare, performance related bonus, free parking
Who are we?
North West's most distinguished Finance & Accountancy specialist, Accountable Recruitment are cementing their reputation for being the number one independent recruitment partner to some of the most prestigious clients in the region. We are immensely proud of our reputation for attracting a diverse talent pool of part qualified/qualified candidates for both Public and Commercial sectors.
Recognized for launching the regions very own, exclusive Finance Director Awards and FD Club. Please visit our website: www.accountablerecruitment.com
Whilst every effort is made to respond to each application, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this. Feel free to contact the office directly for a confidential discussion.
- Management Experience
- Payroll Taxes