Payroll Manager - Maternity Cover - Lively London Office
Artisan People require a Payroll Manager to run the growing temporary division of the company, initially as maternity cover. The ideal candidate requires experience in a similar role of processing payroll, managing a small team and dealing with invoice queries. To be successful you will be adept at improving and streamlining internal processes and motivating others, have strong analytical and business decision making skills and work efficiently and to tight deadlines with accuracy whilst maintaining the fun work ethic of the company.
Artisan People provide a specialist recruitment service for museums, galleries, beauty, cosmetics, fragrance, luxury brands and fashion retail, and corporate and retail positions in the permanent sector. Focusing on both temporary and permanent recruitment. Based in London, providing a national service with satellite offices in Scotland, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham & the South of England.
You will be responsible for leading a small team & have a hands approach in terms of processing and implementing improvements.
Some of your responsibilities as Payroll Manager will include (but not limited to):
- Supervising a team of Payroll Assistants on a day to day basis.
- Responsible for managing the weekly payroll process to deadlines and invoicing clients.
- Dealing with all temp payroll related matters such as holiday, sick, maternity pay, auto-enrolment (not inclusive)
- Managing yourself and your team to promote good working relationships between Sales Teams, Operations and finance Departments
- Liaising and coordinating responses to customer (candidates, clients and internal) queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Creating and disbursing weekly reports for the Directors & Financial Controller
- Prepared to be hands on and work as part of the payroll team in processing timesheets and dealing with queries
- Work closely with other finance areas of the company, reporting to the Directors & Financial Controller
- Able to create and issue credit notes and reinvoices when errors arise
- Reduce error percentages on payroll processing and agree, set and achieve KPI’s
- Responsibility for RTI submission.
The right candidate would ideally have:
- Experience running or supervising high volume (circa 1000 temporary workers) weekly payroll
- Previous management experience
- Knowledge of Tempaid payroll software beneficial but not compulsory
- £35-£40k per annum
- Job Type: Full-time 9 - 5.30pm
- Benefits including Healthcare and Pension
If you would like to join our lively and dynamic team please send your CV.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Credit Control
- Management Skills
- Invoice Processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'