Forrester McKenzie is now exclusively supporting an independent practice of accountants that are now looking for an experienced Payroll professional to join their team. Based in Central London, the firm provide a range of services across Audit, Tax and Accounts and are now looking for someone with extensive Payroll experience to come on board and take charge of Payroll services for various clients.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone that is looking for a Payroll focused role (3 days a week) with some bookkeeping responsibilities (2 days a week).
- Manage and oversee the full payroll process for a variety of clients with the assistance of one more junior team member.
- Prepare and run Payroll for clients on a monthly and weekly basis.
- Deliver Payroll for around 50 clients a month.
- Make sure each client receives full summaries, payslips, P60s, P45s and P11Ds where necessary.
- Maintain Payroll systems and keep an up to date knowledge of HMRC processes.
- Be a key point of contact for clients in order to answer any questions or queries.
- Support clients with bookkeeping in addition to your standard Payroll duties.
- Strong Payroll experience gained within a practice environment.
- Have an extensive understanding of pension auto enrolment.
- Bookkeeping experience is necessary.
- Knowledge of modern accounting software would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of supervising more junior staff.
Forrester McKenzie Recruitment are a specialist Accountancy and Finance consultancy with over 30 years’ combined recruitment experience. We work in a variety of Industry sectors including Accountancy, Law, Hotel, Hospitality & Leisure Groups, Management Consultancies, Financial Services, FMCG and Insurance.
As a team we are passionate about Recruitment and as such have forged excellent long term relationships with both client and candidates alike.
Forrester McKenzie is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this on behalf of one of its clients.
Do you know anyone who is looking for a new role? If you refer a friend or colleague to us and we successfully find them a new job, we will send you from £250 to £500 (Role Dependent) worth of High Street vouchers of your choice.