Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Payroll and Management Accounts Specialist to be based in Chelmsford on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing independent firm who are looking to add a Payroll/Management Accountant. You will be joining a close-knit team dedicated and recognised for providing an outstanding level of service which has been a key driver for the impressive growth of the team.
- 50% Payroll and 50% Management Accounts (bookkeeping)
- Running both manual and computerised payroll
- Carrying out BACS payments to deadlines
- Managing VAT returns
- Responsibility for preparing financial statements, budgets, cash flows and variance analysis.
- Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation and advising colleagues
- Handling complex payroll queries
- Motivated and develop team
This role requires an individual with strong experience within Payroll and Management Accounts, having ran high volume and dealt with complex queries. Communication skills are key as this is a role that requires communication with varying individuals both with and without payroll knowledge.
This is a rewarding environment in an organisation continues to grow. The firms will provide with monthly update courses and specialist courses. The firm offer flexible working hours to all our Team members.
Rutherford Briant are the leading quality driven accountancy and finance recruitment specialist in East Anglia.