P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Payroll and Ledger Controller to join their team based in Great Yarmouth.
Working hours for this role will be from 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday (40 hours)
To work in a small department, the successful applicant will be responsible for;
· Payroll processing
· Supervision and maintenance of equator time and attendance system
· Sales ledger transaction processing
· Cash posting & credit control
· Intrastat reporting
· Operation of petty cash
· General office administration
· Supervision of the shop floor data capture system
· The role requires a person of unquestionable discretion and honesty, who can work accurately to deadlines and can organise their own work priorities.
· Must be proactive in their approach.
· Can adapt well within a small team.
· Good telephone manner
· Demonstrable strong background of payroll and payroll processing.
· Good knowledge of statutory maternity and sick pay
· Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organisation.
· Excellent work organisation skills.
· To be trusted with confidential information.
· MS Excel and Word competent
· Experience of sales invoicing, purchase invoice processing, credit control and Intrastat.
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
- Payroll Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job