The Payroll Internship is an excellent opportunity to gain insight into a fast-growing international business, and build upon your international payroll expertise. You will be placed either in St Julian’s in Malta or London, UK. Which office you will be based at will be decided later in the recruitment process depending on the best fit for your profile.
EF Education First is currently accepting applications for Payroll internship positions during your during spring/summer 2019 (exact start date can be discussed depending on your availability). As a Payroll Intern you will work closely with members of a dynamic international team and your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and process weekly and monthly payroll for EF staff in UK and/or Ireland, Malta, Spain, South Africa, Netherlands
- Complete monthly/weekly salary, tax, and social security reconciliations
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out effectively and efficiently in accordance with local legislation and company standards
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date electronic filing system
- Identify and implement process improvements, organize current procedures, and implement any other changes beneficial to the team and the company.
- Managing queries with operations teams and Payroll providers
- Payroll administrations studies at university level or similar
- Energetic and flexible personality
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Driven and independent
- Fluency of spoken and written English, additional language a plus
Who we are
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is "Opening the world through education" and we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn academic degrees. Founded over 50 years ago by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF now operates more than 600 offices and schools in 53 countries with 46,500 staff & teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter online as soon as possible but no later than January 31, 2019.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'