Payroll & HR Officer - East London - 12 month FTC
Up to £30,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Payroll Officer with extensive end-to-end Payroll processing experience required by a well-established blue-collar organisation based in East London. The successful Payroll & HR Officer will play a lead role in acting as the first point of call for all payroll-related queries, as well as liaising with third parties to ensure the smooth processing of the monthly payroll. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll & HR Officer who will play a major role in payroll operations for a staff of circa 350 employees.
Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have end-to-end payroll processing experience within complex organisations with 300+ employees on a monthly basis.
- Comprehensive understanding of statutory payments including Tax, National Insurance and pension administration (salary-sacrifice), P11Ds/P45s/P60s etc.
- Highly proficient user of HR / Payroll Systems, as well as MS Excel; VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables.
- Exposure to a variety on HR queries; employee relation cases, recruitment etc.
- The ability to build relationships with HR, HRIS and finance colleagues
- Exceptional organisational skills and a meticulous eye for detail
- Strong systems skills and experience with HR / Payroll Systems.
- Experience working with Miracle Pay / Microsoft Navision is desirable, however not essential.
For a further discussion on the HR Business Partner position, please get in contact using the supplied contact details.
ninesharp HR is a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent HR professionals.
Tags: Payroll & HR Officer, Payroll Specialist, Payroll Consultant, Payroll Officer, Payroll Administrator, Payroll, Human Resources, Retail, Blue Collar, Statutory Payments, East London, pensions, tax, NI, National Insurance, Permanent
- Blue Collar
- Human Resources
- Payroll Administrator
- National Insurance
- Statutory Payments
- East London
- Payroll Specialist
- Payroll Officer
- Payroll Consultant
- Payroll & HR Officer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"