Payroll/HR implementation Consultant/Software implementation
Payroll/HR implementation Consultant/Software implementation required to join a leading HR and Payroll software company based in Surrey.
This role will involve an element of Travel so a full driving licence would be required for this role. Any previous experience or knowledge of Chris21 would be highly beneficial for the role or similar related technology.
The main requirement of this role would be to train customers and set up configuration of the Chris"1 database and advise them on best practises.
- To provide quality training to new and existing customers in the configuration and use of chris21.
- To promote the training, consultancy and other services offered by Software House, and advise customers on their requirements.
- To provide training and support to fellow Software employees, as and when required, ensuring a wide spread of system knowledge throughout the company.
- Work in accordance with legal and statutory requirements, company policies and procedures.
- Gain and maintain a full understanding of all of the modules within the chris21 database and adapt easily to changes during periods of system development.
£35000-£40000 plus bonus and benefits.
- Software Implementation