Payroll & HR Coordinator
Your new company
Hays are excited to be working on this fantastic job opportunity based in Droitwich! Our client is seeking a HR & Payroll Coordinator to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis. Please only respond if you have experience in the below - or a desire to further your HR & Payroll career!
Your new role
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Depending on Exp. Hours: Mon-Thurs 9-5:15pm Friday 9-4pm
You will take full ownership of all payroll activity and be responsible for HR administration, offering an efficient and proactive service to the HR team, line management and all employees.
What you'll need to succeed
- Complete monthly payroll through the input of all payroll related correspondence on a timely basis
- Collate all information needed for the process of P11d processing
- Keep up-to-date with payroll legislation and terminology including SMP, SSP, Tax, NI, Court Orders and Attachments of Earnings and calculate where required
- Deal with all payroll-related queries from employees/line managers
- Clearly communicate all payroll-related deadlines to line managers
- Pension management - calculate and enter onto relevant platform
Employee lifecycle events:
- Process all new starter administration and correspondence, i.e. new starter packs, employment contracts and references
- Produce all correspondence relating to terms and conditions changes, including salary reviews, job title changes
- Process all leaver actions
What you'll get in return
- 25 Days Holiday + bank hols + 5 days buy/sell scheme
- 3% Pension contribution, gym flex, dental plan and many more!!
Please get in touch with Chelsea Gordon at Hays Worcester ASAP if this role would be of interest.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Payroll & HR Job