Payroll & HR Assistant
We are seeking an experienced and diligent Payroll & HR Assistant to join an international brand in South Bristol. Working autonomously as the company’s sole payroll provider, you will oversee all aspects of payroll and employee benefits, including preparation, processing, reviewing and auditing.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Implementing monthly payroll
- Controlling all tax, legal and regulatory compliance associated with payroll, reporting to and liaising with HMRC on payroll matters.
- Supporting with internal recruitment, coordinating interviews, offers and new starter compliance.
- Overseeing and maintaining benefits systems including private medical, cash plans and pensions.
- Maintaining HR records and updating employee handbooks and policies when required.
Our client is implementing some payroll changes, therefore the initial months of this position will mostly revolve around payroll, however once this is up and running the HR tasks will become a vital part of the role.
This role is paying £23,000 per year, working full time hours Monday to Friday on a permanent basis. Previous experience working with Payroll is essential.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.