Payroll HR Advisor / Hove / Human Resources and Personnel
A leading growing organisation based in Hove are seeking a Payroll HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
As Payroll HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Run the monthly Payroll for all employees, collating all the information with the appropriate timescales & answering queries on a timely basis
- Ensure that appropriate statutory deductions are administered correctly and paid to the Inland Revenue
- Ensure monthly Pension declarations & payments are processed
- Ensure accurately receipt of overtime information is obtained and implemented correctly in the payroll
- Deal with all HR related administration concerning the pension scheme, private medical scheme and other company insurance dealt with by HR.
- Ensure new starters, leavers, internal promotions and any other variations to payroll are implemented accordingly.
- Keep abreast of employment legislation and best practice HR policies.
- Give advice to managers on HR procedures in line with company policy and employment legislation.
- Assist with other HR matters as required by the HR Manager.
- Use of Sage Payroll
- Knowledge of tax, National Insurance and other statutory deductions
- Good numeracy, organisation and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of integrity
- Recognised (or part study) Personnel professional qualification and previous experience of HR administration
- PC skills - word, powerpoint, excel and computerised personnel database
- Knowledge of employment legislation and company HR procedures
- Good organisational and administrative skills