Payroll & HR Administrator (Part-time)
I am exclusively representing a growing business in the Stoke on Trent area with the recruitment of a part-time Payroll & HR Administrator. This is a new role due to growth of the business. Working for a family owned distrubution business with over 100 employees this is a great time to join the organisation.
At the present time the business see this new role as a part-time position with the successful applicant being able to work with a degree of flexibility. Applicants should be experienced in all aspects of payroll and HR and have a clear understanding of the requirements relating to the administration of payroll and personnel records.
Key areas of focus:
- Processes relating to new employees and leavers
- Preparation of payroll information from various sources
- Use of Payroll software (Sage 50 preferable but not essential)
- HMRC RTI requirements
- Understanding the requirements for the administration and operation of a Pensions Auto Enrolment scheme
- Compiling accurate and timely Payroll and HR reports for management use
- Creation of new personnel files and updating files
- Absence management
- Assisting in the recruitment process
- Liaising with external HR advisor on personnel matters
I am looking to speak with candidates who are personable and professional capable of working on their own initiative and of improving processes and procedures.
For further information contact Kerri-Ann Hargreaves.
- HR Reports
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'