Our client based in Brackmills is currently seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator with an interest in HR to join their growing team.
A successful candidate will have experience working within a payroll position with experience using Sage. Experience working within HR is desirable however not essential as training is provided.
On a day to day basis, you will be required to provide an effective Payroll service with additional HR related duties, working closely with the business as a whole, providing accurate and effective support in all matters.
- Processing and administering the end to end payroll process
- Completion of all statutory information and returns to HMRC, ensuring the highest levels of accuracy are maintained at all times
- Maintaining pension schemes
- Managing payroll year-end, generation and submission of P60's and P11D's
- Dealing with and responding to payroll queries
General Administration -
- Data inputting and maintaining various pieces of confidential information
- Scanning and maintaining personnel files
- Assisting in policy writing
- Any other HR based tasks or projects
Human Resources and Recruitment -
- Preparing and sending new starter packs as and when required, ensuring all information is accurately processed
- Assisting in posting new jobs to the website
- Vetting new recruits within a specified timescale
- Preparing KPI reports using a number of metrics
- Tracking annual leave and employee absence
- Providing professional first level manager guidance (performance, disciplinary, grievance, redundancy etc.)
- Minute taking in related HR meetings
- Making meeting arrangements
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience working within a Payroll position is essential
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Experience working with Sage is essential
- A team player with a can do attitude
- Experience working as a HR Administrator is desirable but not essential
- Strong work ethic
- Experience following the full end to end processing of payroll
- Excellent time and organisation management
- Attention to detail and meticulous accuracy
ACS Recruitment are a recruitment business working on behalf of our client. We offer a number of perks for our staff including high street discounts plus much more.
If you know anyone else interested, we offer a £25 referral scheme for everyone recommended to us
- "hr administrator"
- "payroll administrator"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'