Working for this established and growing organisation, the Payroll / HR Administrator will be key to the continued success of the business. The Payroll / HR Administrator will work as part of the human resources team to ensure accurate processing of all staff payroll alongside supporting the HR team with all administrative tasks. You will be rewarded with 25 days` holidays plus Bank Holidays, a contributory pension scheme, death in service, healthcare and annual pay reviews.
To apply for the Payroll / HR Administrator role, you will have a proven background of working in a fast-paced, commercial human resources environment. The Payroll / HR Administrator will have an exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work to fixed processing deadlines. It is highly desirable that the successful person has used Moorepay payroll system before.
- Collating in spreadsheet format all changes/ updates / movers / starters / leavers that need to be processed in the particular pay month
- Adhering to the payroll cut-off point in the first week of the month, by which time HR must enter all the details for that month into the Moorepay system
- Checking and verifying the payroll reports before submission for payroll processing
- HR administration support including maintaining staff personnel files to ensure that all documents required are present in order to fulfil company requirements and to provide reporting for MI
- To keep up to date documentation for staff sickness, discipline, grievance, monthly payroll additions, performance management, contractual changes, restructures and general HR matters
- To maintain employee details ensuring updated and accurate throughout the duration of employment and following their departure from the company
- To assist with new staff on-boarding and induction process and ensure they are provided with the necessary documentation and applicable sections signed and returned
- To produce leaver documentation
- To contribute to the maintenance of the highest standards of professional practice and take responsibility for personal development and keeping abreast of legal developments and human resource best practice and initiatives
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, commercial payroll / HR environment is essential
- It is highly desirable that the successful person has used Moorepay payroll system before.
- Exceptional attention tod detail
- Ability to maintain skills knowledge, particularly relation to Employee Legislation, using own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with staff and management at all levels
- Flexible in personal approach
- Good problem solving skills
Keywords: HR, human resources, payroll, Moorepay
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job