My client based Teesside are looking to recruit a Payroll / Helpdesk Support Consultant with strong customer service and IT skills to join their busy team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Experience working in a Payroll environment is advantageous for this role. Full training will be offered.
In this key role you will:
To deal with any support issues escalated from 2nd LineSupport, to assist other Departments with improving the product and to provide excellent customer service.
Some of the main accountabilities will include:
- Provide 3rd Line Technical Support to the companys customer base
- Highlight any problems (bugs) to Development / QA
- Maintain and develop Technical knowledge in line with changing technology
- Assist 1st & 2nd line support staff with queries/issues
- Complete callbacks within designated timescales
- Respond to incoming emails
- Log details of all support actions in CRM system
What are we looking for?
- Experience gained within a software helpdesk environment
- Experience of working with payroll or accounts software
- Payroll or Accounts knowledge
- Customer Service experience
What's in it for you?
This company believe in creating a culture of engagement and reward to develop employee potential and offer long-term career success.
They offer a generous holiday allowance, private medical healthcare, life assurance, company pension, competitive pay and bonus scheme, and co-complimentary benefits, including Bike to Work, Childcare Vouchers and discount schemes.
Please state your minimum salary requirements when applying for this role.
- 2nd Line
- 3rd Line
- 3rd Line Support
- 1st Line