Our client represents a leading financial services business.
A newly created role exists for a Payroll Lead to ensure all payroll accounts for each location of the business are compliant and to ensure the global balance sheet reconciliations are as they should be.
To be considered successful the ideal candidate must hold-
- A recognized accountancy qualification (i.e. ACCA, CIMA)
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong MS Office skills to include Excel, and excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of accounting practices in a HR/Payroll context (preferred)
This role will extend to such responsibilities as-
- Establishing a reporting mechanism to provide visibility of payroll accounts globally and escalate any material issues to the Global Payroll Accounts Lead.
- Develop a 3 month plan to close all current material breaks.
- Act as an escalation point for the Global Payroll Accounts Leads to resolve breaks on balance sheet reconciliations.
- In partnership with Finance, review the current approach to inter-company bookings and provide solutions to improve the end to end process.
- Develop an agreed account ownership framework that can be deployed globally to all payroll relevant accounts.
If you have been involved in a similiar project - APPLY NOW !