Payroll & Finance Officer required for an excellent permanent opportunity working within a well established business based in Coventry. This is an exciting and varied role where you will be responsible for taking ownership of a payroll from start to finish with 300+ employees.
Your duties will include:
- Processing starters and leavers
- Calculating SSP, SMP, SPP, tax, national insurance
- Managing RTI
- Resolving associated payroll queries
- Processing purchase invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Various other ad hoc finance tasks given to support the Finance Manager
You will be an experienced candidate with demonstrable payroll management experience developed in a fast paced working environment. You will possess excellent communication skills and be able to liaise with various internal and external departments in a confident manner. Strong task management skills are essential for this position.
Our client is a well established business based in Coventry enjoying a period of sustained growth. They offer open plan offices, ample free parking and are easily accessible by public transport. Attractive benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an early finish on Friday's.