An exciting opportunity for a 6 month contract working within payroll and finance. Immediate start.
Your new company
A leading manufacturing company based in Stockton are looking to recruit within the payroll/finance team due to a maternity leave cover. The company offers a fantastic working environment and the ability to work for a leader within its field.
Your new role
Working within payroll you will have responsibility of processing end to end payroll as well as assisting with day-to-day finance. The duties and responsibilities are outlined below:
- Compiling payroll, hours worked, overtime and absence data from T&A system.
- Calculate and process average holiday pay, company sick pay and statutory payments.
- Processing of pension information relating to auto enrolment.
- Review and reconcile wages
- Processing journals into the general ledger for all UK payrolls
- Administration relating to payroll creditors, pensions and share options.
- Assisting with accounting tasks including coding cash receipts & payments, arranging bank transfers, petty cash reconciliations and checking expense claims.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience of using Payroll system (Sage or Iris) as well as Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint. You will have experience of working within payroll and ideally processing end to end payroll, the ability to work flexibly and be responsible to changing demands of the business.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for an exciting company, with on-site parking and the opportunity to build on your current skill set.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job